Let’s Be Foodies : Exploring new places in Town

11 908

Hi there,

It’s me, Ilana.

Writing from Tel Aviv on a casual Monday evening….

After eating so much at the weekend I am here to tell you about 3 new places I found near my house. Back when I used to be a waitress (now I am a bartender, not a big difference) my boss told me that in Tel Aviv there are 6000 different restaurants across the city. This is the reason why even after two years of living in tel aviv I can find new places I have never visit before.

Let’s start with AMALIA TLV – Hilel hazaken 16. Tel Aviv, Israel

It’s a very cute and simple place to eat in the middle of the day, I woke up on Thursday and it felt like Saturday because it was the Rosh Hashana – so me and my love went to get ourself a nice breakfast by the Carmel Market. We went to Amalia, because the service is perfect. Everybody is dog friendly, the waitress brings water to narkus right when she see us and the food is simple, but good.

HABASTA – hashomer,4. Tel Aviv, Israel.

Right after being at Amalia we got a phone call from our family to join them to a lunch with them at Habasta –  we were pretty full but we couldn’t say no to spend time with the people we love the most.

The deserts were so delicious

YA-PAN  Nahmani, 26.  Tel Aviv, Israel.

Ok, now, after you stayed so far with me at this post you are ready to read and fantasize about YA-PAN.

A new place, well designed, located on a prime location, the service is wow and everything was so amazing that I am going to be there back so soon.

We started with this Seaweed butter

It was WOW….

We got our drinks

And then we got this

But the WINNER is…

YA – PAN, TEL AVIV.

.this perfect BRULE – I am in love

If you are looking for an amazing dinner go to YA-PAN.

MAECAFE – Montifiore. 16. Tel Aviv, Israel.

After all this food how can we forget a good coffee?

I woke up on Sunday morning and you know in Israel Sunday is a working day and everybody is tired of getting back to work – a good coffee can always do the work!

This wonderful coffee place is the best coffee in town; I have no doubt about it. I actually felt like I am in Europe and it’s a day off.

I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you are hungry now…..

Let me know if you loved it,

Ilana.

Booking.com

1. lital says

loved ittttttttttttttttttttt

2. The girl from TLV says

and I love you 🙂

3. Delhi sexy escorts says

It’s going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading this great
    post to improve my know-how.

4. Roger says

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

5. Orbit 110 bearking says

Hello. fantastic job. I did not anticipate this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

6. Search Mp3 says

I definitely wanted to construct a brief note in order to appreciate you for some of the magnificent guidelines you are giving out here. My time-consuming internet research has now been recognized with sensible points to write about with my visitors. I ‘d tell you that many of us site visitors are unquestionably blessed to live in a magnificent network with so many wonderful individuals with very beneficial guidelines. I feel truly fortunate to have come across the web site and look forward to some more enjoyable moments reading here. Thanks again for everything.

7. I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

8. Absolutely written written content , thanks for entropy.

9. 토토 사이트 says

Some really prize articles on this internet site , saved to favorites .

10. Crypto4bet.com says

I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

11. 토토사이트 추천 says

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!